List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Forcing the graphical applications to use the
From:       Prakash Velayutham <prakash.velayutham () cchmc ! org>
Date:       2009-03-18 3:15:01

Hello,

If this question does not belong in this list, I would appreciate if
you could direct me to the right list.

I use FreeNX and NoMachine NX Client to connect to my cluster head
node. Everything works fine, except that I want to make the following
work:

How can I make the graphical applications utilize the graphics
processor on the server instead of on my NX client (which, in X terms
is the X-server)?

Thanks,
Prakash
     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/