List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Propose patches for inclusion
From:       "Marcelo Boveto Shima" <marceloshima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-11 19:52:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

There are some patches I wrote that we apply at the deb packages.
Please consider to apply them.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~freenx-team/freenx-server/pkg/files/64?file_id=patches-20 \
080625212757-9rx954nsdq33qzax-11<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Efreenx-team/freenx-server/pkg/files/64?file_id=patches-20080625212757-9rx954nsdq33qzax-11>

02_ubuntu_paths
  Don't consider. Only node.conf.sample changes to reflect our defaults.

03_make_aclpaths_configurable:
  This patch make some programs to have configurable path.
  Look for nxshadowacl, nxacl and nxcheckload at /etc/nxserver since they
are configurable.
  Look for nxagent at env path. We ship it at /usr/bin

05_clean_rule
  Remove remaining files created by make

06_dont-cleanup-on-start
  init.d should not restart the server with the start rule

08_nx-session-launcher
  Much more stable. Add permissions using PolicyKit (Not enabled by
default).

10_correct_su_login_non_en_lang
  Set the language before calling su. pt_BR (mine) prompt Senha instead of
Password.

11_update_nxsetup.dpatch
  Correct some problems at the system check.

12_detected_sshd_port.dpatch
  Try to detect the sshd port instead of setting it to 22

Regards,
Shima