List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] firefox 3 poor image quality
From:       "Natxo Asenjo" <natxo.asenjo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-07 8:35:20

update:

mir's solution has worked: I use a 24 bit screen resolution in my
thinstations and the colours are back to normal.

However, this is not really 'acceptable' (and please add smileys here,
I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings). Why o why do I have to use
8 more bits with firefox 3 when with firefox 2 16 did suffice? I
understand that I am running a *testing* distribution but lenny is
already frozen and in a few months (hopefully) this excrement will hit
the fan for a lot of no machines servers.

--
Groeten,
J.Asenjo