List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] nxcl and nxlaunch -> attempt to make them work
From:       George Wright <gwright () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-19 22:58:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 13 May 2008 10:46:42 Wilhelm Tell wrote:
> I can't use the NoMachine NXclient, so I have to use another implementation
> and I came across the nxcl part of this project.
>
> First I installed the freenx nxserver. This worked right from the start and
> I can use NX with the NXclient from NoMachine with no problems at all.

Hey there,

Current nxcl is known not to work with nxlaunch as there are severe API
disparities between the version of nxcl that nxlaunch was developed with, and
the current API.

If you're not adverse to using a Qt based client, qtnx works fine and is
supported with nxcl.

Fixing nxlaunch is on my (ever growing) TODO list..

Regards,

George

--
George Wright, http://www.gwright.org.uk