List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Shared desktop support?
From:       Alastair Johnson <alastair () solutiontrax ! com>
Date:       2007-12-14 14:58:29

I know we have (not yet working?) session shadowing support via VNC, but this
inherently loses much of the performance we get with NX. Is there something
in the NX protocol that prevents multiple clients connecting to the same
session, or is it the current implementation?

I'm curious because I was looking for a way to have multiple users remotely
sharing the same workspace, but without the relatively poor performance or
arguments over who has control of the mouse that you get with VNC. The
combination of multiple clients on an NX session and the server supporting
MPX to give each client its own input devices would be excellent.

http://wearables.unisa.edu.au/mpx/