List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian
From:       Jeremy Wilkins <wjeremy () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2007-12-12 19:50:44

I'm not sure that Fabian has approved me as a package maintainer, but if you
check last month's postings you will find that I have made a full Ubuntu
forum that you can find by searching freenx in the Ubuntu Forums.  I know it
mentions it is for Gutsy, but the source is included and instructions for
Debian compilation is also there.  Here is the link:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=620057&highlight=freenx

--
Jeremy Wilkins
306-382-8977