List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Negotiating Link Parameters
From:       jim tate <mickeyboa () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2007-07-24 21:02:05

Running NX on a remote client that worked fine. until,
I installed a Linksys WRT54G router in front of the remote client and
did a "Port Forwarding"
in the Linksys to the remote client, and I can communicate perfectly
with remote client using SSH -X in Linux, Both Computers are Fedora
Linux, but when I run NX to connect, it says
"Authenticating Completed" then when it says it is "Negotiating Link
Parameters"
and it fails to connect.