List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian Etch
From:       jhonyl () netscape ! net
Date:       2007-04-10 14:27:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

  I have installed on etch using deb files I found at some web site, google now gave \
me http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2007-February/004668.html I think this \
post includes the same site I used. Note that the usual addition of the web site to \
sources.list didn't work, and I had to download the files manually one by one and put \
them in a directory and put this in sources.list
  deb file:/home/jhonyl/freenxpkg/ ./

 and then I have installed it with synaptic.
 PS. maybe 'aptitude update' is required before synaptic can see the changes to \
sources.list, I am not sure.