List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] compiling from sources
From:       Carles Pina i Estany <carles () pina ! cat>
Date:       2006-12-06 20:59:45

Hi!

On Dec/05/2006, Thorsten Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Montag, 4. Dezember 2006 22:37 schrieb Carles Pina i Estany:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Anybody here is using Freenx compiled from sources?
>
> yes, I do.

Thanks Jaap for the link and Thorsten for the complete text. I will try
to do it during weekend. If I have problems and I need more time, I will
postpone it some weeks :-((( but I will do it...

I keep your mails for reference and I will write something with my steps
with new machine :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona