List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard problem in NX session
From:       Martin Honermeyer <maze () strahlungsfrei ! de>
Date:       2006-09-29 11:22:55

Hello,

I am using NXClient 1.5.0 with FreeNX 0.4.4, experiencing the same problem
for a long time now.

When connecting from Linux (Ubuntu Edgy), pressing CTRL-R makes nxclient
switch to "viewport mode" (dialog box opens). The command is not sent to
the NX session. The same happens with shortcuts like CTRL-T.

As I understand, those shortcuts work with the ALT key pressed at the same
time. So there must be a problem with the NXClient recognizing those
shortcuts incorrectly.

Btw, pressing the ALT-key once for turning it off doesn't help. Does anyone
experience the same problem?

Greetings,
Martin