List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Version 2 client - Which FreeNX server ?
From:       "Peter Van den Wildenbergh" <pvdw () criticalcontrol ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 2:15:09

No luck.... Installed 0.4.4 from RPM (64 bit suse 10.1)

When using client 2.0 I got

Warning: Connected to remote NXPROXY version 1.5.0 with local version 2.0.0.
Session: Session started at 'Thu Jun 29 20:05:51 2006'.
Warning: Cookie mismatch in the authentication data.
Session: Terminating session at 'Thu Jun 29 20:06:52 2006'.
Info: End of NX transport requested by signal '15'.
Info: Waiting the cleanup timeout to complete.
Info: Shutting down the NX transport.
Warning: Parent process appears to be dead. Exiting watchdog.

So my only hope is finding 1.5 clients for winBlows and Linux?
or trying to build the whole thing from source
(and comment out the 3 lines below?)

Very frustrating, it was all working just because I could not
get a 1.5 client anymore for a new computer I started the 'upgrade'

Peter