List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout Problem
From:       Arnaud Lesauvage <thewild () freesurf ! fr>
Date:       2006-04-18 8:33:24

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/
       Please also check the FreeNX Wiki+FAQ for hints.
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ

George a écrit :
> I have a similar problem
> "http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2006-April/003352.html" and
> the only "solution" for me was to use (for a german keyboard)
> "xmodmap /usr/share/xmodmap/xmodmap.de" in a terminal window. The
> other workaround like "xprop -root -f _XKB_RULES_NAMES 8s -set
> _XKB_RULES_NAMES xorg" doesn't work for me.

George, after installing the gnome-applets, your solution works
like a charm !
I added "xmodmap /usr/share/xmodmap/xmodmap.be" to my startkde
script so that I don't have to bother with this anymore.

Thanks a lot !

Regards
--
Arnaud