List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout Problem
From:       Arnaud Lesauvage <thewild () freesurf ! fr>
Date:       2006-04-14 8:32:27

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/
       Please also check the FreeNX Wiki+FAQ for hints.
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ

Jani Huhtanen a écrit :
> Perhaps you have the same problem I did (or have). I didn't find a proper
> solution but I found a workaround. Try running this:
>
> xprop -root -f _XKB_RULES_NAMES 8s -set _XKB_RULES_NAMES xorg
>
> After this you should be able to change layouts in KDE. For background info,
> search for a thread named "Keyboard mapping problem".

Hi Jani !
After I run your command, I get an error when trying to change
keyboard mapping :

[Arnaud@serveurmail01 ~]$ setxkbmap -model pc105 -layout be
-variant basic
Error loading new keyboard description