List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard mapping problem
From:       Jani Huhtanen <jani.huhtanen () tut ! fi>
Date:       2006-03-16 19:32:31

On Thursday 16 March 2006 19:22, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> This glibc error comes from a wrong set config dir add this to options
> -xkbdir /usr/share/X11/xkb

Where should I add this option? setxkbmap doesn't have such option. I also
tried to add it to AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X in /opt/NX/etc/node.conf, but it
didn't work. In fact, even if the AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X is just uncommented
(but empty), the nxserver doesn't start. It fails because of some font path
problems (it searches them from path /usr/X11R6/...). However, it doesn't
fail if the AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X is commented (no font path problems).

> (or any dir where your distro installs xkb)

My distro is your distro (ArchLinux). Is Arch going to have a fix for this
soon?

> then it works

It didn't work. I probably did something wrong.

--
Jani Huhtanen
TTY Porin yksikkö