List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Backup strategy for Freenx
From:       Doug Burks <mubley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-13 14:02:46

Hello GC,

That should definitely get the NX keys, but perhaps your clients are
unable to connect because of newly generated SSH keys.  You current
SSH keys are stored in /etc/ssh/  Try backing up that directory and
then copying to it to your new installation.  Don't forget to set
permissions as follows:
chmod 600 /etc/ssh/ssh_host_*

Let us know whether or not that helps.
----