List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] More on Sound (and LD_PRELOAD)
From:       Mark Arrasmith <arrasmith () math ! wichita ! edu>
Date:       2005-12-12 22:34:26

What script in freenx + nx is setting LD_PRELOAD when a client connects with
the enable multimedia on?

I'm getting ...
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libesddsp.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded:
ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libesd.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded:
ignored.

whenever I switch users from within the freenx session.  So I'm guessing this
is similar to all the "can not be preloaded" errors I see out there via
Google.

- mark