List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] How to change authentication to support AD?
From:       terander () guard ! zapto ! org
Date:       2005-12-09 11:59:46

Have anyone managed to get FreeNX/NXServer to allow users from MS Active
Directory to logon ? I've followed the various articles found through
google on how to enable users from AD to logon to a Linux client with
various results, and none really successful....

It would be great stuff to add to the FreeNX FAQ on Berlios, and I'll
write a How-to there if I can manage to get it to work.

;-)Terje