List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Allow !M connection only and not regular ssh
From:       jonachen () cisco ! com (Jonathan Chen)
Date:       2005-04-25 21:57:42

Ok, I'm trying to test out this function...  The node.conf file says to add
nx into the wheel for "su -c"

# This adds SU to the possible authentication methods. For it to work the
# "nx" user must be in the wheel (RedHat, Fedora) or the users group (SUSE)
# and the user logging in must have a valid shell that accepts the -c
# parameter.
ENABLE_SU_AUTHENTICATION="1"

sudo gpasswd -a nx wheel

And I would get the result below...

wheel:x:10:root,nx

I have not done the sshd_config change yet but wanted to just test out if
"su" works 1st before I add the line

AllowUsers root nx

In sshd_config.   When using the windows NX client, it "freezes" at

NX> 102 Password:
Auth method: su

Am I missing something?

FreeNX 0.3.1 on RHEL 3.