List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Session Resume Ideas
From:       LROUFAIL () nc ! rr ! com (LROUFAIL () nc ! rr ! com)
Date:       2005-04-25 18:25:04

Incidently, I would like to add the session list functionality to
NXDriver so that all open source clients can handle this functionality
in a consistent way.  I have limited time, so if anyone has C++ skills
and would like to lend a hand, please let me know.

Currently, you CAN resume sessions with the open source clients,
because the default rules will kick in.  Also NXDriver can be given a
session id (if you happen to know it) and it will resume that session.

Thanks,

Lawrence