List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Using NX as VNC?
From:       terander () guard ! zapto ! org (Terje Andersen)
Date:       2005-04-02 15:16:20

Adrian Coman wrote:

> Is it possible with FreeNX to connect to a local (non nx) session on
> the server? I want to be able to take control of a KDE session which
> is started on my home NX server.

Hi Adrian!

This has been covered several times in the mailing lists... Check out
the archives here: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/freenx-knx

If I remember correctly, this is something that nomachine is working on,
and that may be included in the 5.0 version of the NX-server. There are
some proposed "workarounds" that have been discussed on this list, that
might suit you.

;-) Terje