List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] connection to freeNX server with dsa keys ?
From:       fboiteux () calistel ! com (=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric?= BOITEUX)
Date:       2005-03-15 9:51:15

	Hello,

  I would like to connect to a freeNX server on a computer which its ssh server
only accepts connections through dsa (public/private) keys, and not password.
The first connnection (to the nx user) works like this, but the !NX client
(1.4.0-91 debian package) only propose a login/password authenfication scheme.
Is there a solution ? Or perhaps I have to look around new free clients ?

	Thanks for any hint,
		Fr?d?ric Boiteux