Hi I've got nx working pretty well (thank you everyone for this software) but the keyboard mapping is US, not GB as I selected in the client software. Windows Client: nomachine 1.4.0-92 Freenx server: freenx-0.2.8-0.fdr.0, nx-1.4.0-0.fdr.4 on Fedora Core 2, from Rick Stout's page. I also made the sym links on the server that Rick suggested on his page: cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/rules ln -sf xorg-it.lst xfree86-it.lst ln -sf xorg.lst xfree86.lst ln -sf xorg.xml xfree86.xml # this last one may already exist ln -sf xorg xfree86 I can fix the keyboard mapping problems by hand if I do the following in a terminal window in the NX session: linux> setxkbmap -model pc105 -layout gb Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property Use defaults: rules - 'xorg' model - 'pc101' layout - 'us' free(): invalid pointer 0xbfe4f2e8! Note, this produces an error, but does actually fix the mapping so my pipe and hash keys etc are appropriate for the GB layout. If I re-issue this command the error is not reported again. Can anyone with a non-us keyboard confirm this behaviour? Could someone suggest how I can trace the problem - I'm not even sure if this is a client-side or server-side issue, or something peculiar to my own setup here. Many thanks Roderick Johnstone