List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Copy&Paste
From:       "Michael Dauer" <michael.dauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2005-10-27 9:43:44

Hello,

I am using the windows client 1.5.0-106 to connect to freenx 0.4.4+0.4.5-3 on
debian sarge.

Running gnome on the server copy&paste from client to server did not work most
of the time. Sometimes it did.

Now I changed to kde. There it seems that the copied text is always placed in
klipper. But it cannot be pasted until it was first clicked in klipper, despite
it is checked on the the top line right after the copy.

Regards,
Mick