List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX + VNC: Failure
From:       "Felix E. Klee" <fk () linuxburg ! de>
Date:       2005-09-16 8:27:28

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:20:15 +0100, "Kurt Pfeifle"
<k1pfeifle@gmx.net> said:
> > > We would highly appreciate if you could write down a step by step
> > > howto for end user about setting up and running an NX/VNC session.
> > > The docu should outline which VNC-related packages (including
> > > their package names for the various distros) or utils are needed
> > > or optional.
> >
> > Well, it's not really that hard,
>
> ;-)
>
> OK, you've got the job.   ;-)

Finally:

  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=NX_under_SuSE_LINUX_8.2_and_9.2

It's linked from the FreeNX FAQ:

  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/General

BTW, would it be legal for us to offer the NX Client 1.5.0 for download
from our server? Doing so would make things easier for people since
packages would be archived in one place.

> We *do* have a wiki there. (Not a very nice one -- I'd prefer a
> customized mediawiki, like the one Scribus uses. But this prolly has
> to be hosted outside of Berlios).

ACK.  Getting the formatting to look right is a PITA, especially when
one wants to use nested lists as I do on the page I just created.
--
Felix E. Klee
fk@linuxburg.de    (work)