List:       freenet-webdev
Subject:    [Freenet-webdev] suggestion
From:       Jean-Sébastien Lebacq <js.lebacq () mail ! dotcom ! fr>
Date:       2000-11-06 9:53:19

Hello,

I'm the coordinator of the french freenet website. there are little pages like
"release0.3" which are often updated. Those changes must be quickly applied to
the french site. For the important pages (like download), why not use PHP to
make those pages internationalized ? So, thoses pages are always up-to-date,
without my interference. (an other way : a list of variable, like
last_version, wich can be used to create dynamically the pages)

Regards, JSL.