List:       freenet-webdev
Subject:    Re: [Freenet-webdev] table complexity & stuff
From:       Adam Langley <agl () linuxpower ! org>
Date:       2000-08-25 13:42:18

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 08:21:48AM +0200, Sebastian Späth wrote:
> I tried to reduce complexity,
> have a look at http://freenet.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=front2 and
> tell me if that layout would be ok as well.

I will do as soon I get a graphical browser installed

> BTW, agl you did reinsert the bgcolor statement to the page,

Yep - it was a gray background otherwise

> I got
> complaints before that we defined bgcolor but not the text color,
> resulting in unreadable pages when non default colors are used. So we
> should either define neither or both in the page. I did define the
> bgcolor via CSS as well, which browser are you using that doesn't show
> it?

Hmm, the default in Netscape (last time I looked) was gray (which looks fowl)
so I guess we want to define both colors then. If people want to override the
colors in their browser thats their own business.

AGL

--
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.