List:       freenet-tech
Subject:    [Freenet-tech] IMPORTANT - You have been unsubscribed from this mailing list
From:       Brandon <blanu () uts ! cc ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2000-06-29 23:32:23

In order to make everything easier for eveyone, I am unsubscribing
everyone from the new mailing lists. This is the only way which is
technically feasible to make sure that everyone on the lists wants to be
there.

If you want to be on the lists, you can resubscribe yourself from the web
page. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and for the interruption in the
flow of conversation. Hopefully we can return to our normal state of
proposals, counterproposals, flaming, ranting, stack traces, and
philosophy within a couple of days.

I'm very sorry if you did not want to be unsubscribed. This is the only
solution that I could think.