List:       freenet-dev
Subject:    [Freenet-dev] FreenetGUI 1.2
From:       "Jeff Vogt" <bg775 () scn ! org>
Date:       2000-07-30 12:17:39

Well, I finished 1.2, it's now under the GPL (i think ;-)  You can download
it on freenet with the key freenet/jeffvogt/winguizip12 or go to the
FreenetGUI website at http://208.12.3.139/freenetgui/index.htm I have some
new features I added and all of the bugs I am aware of have now been fixed.
Here's a quick summary:

Any additional spaces after the freenet key get cut off
FreenetGUI will access inform.php to grab a list of current servers
We are now under the GPL

Oh yeah, I did get approved to put my project on sourceforge, but still
haven't figured out how to upload the damn webpages...  Any help there would
be appreciated but for now everything is on my friend's web server...  Oh
yeah, I will be gone for a week starting sunday the 30th, so I won't be able
to respond to any e-mails until saturday