List:       freenet-dev
Subject:    Re: [Freenet-dev] Windows JVM
From:       Oskar Sandberg <md98-osa () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2000-04-29 0:10:09

The large majority of the developers are using decent operative systems,
meaning that running MS VMs is not an option for us. Nobody is planning to drop
support for Sun's VMs any time soon.

I would love to move to 1.2 as there are many things about 1.1 that piss me
off, but we need at least for Kaffe (a Free re-implementation of java) to
support 1.2 until we can start using it.