List:       freenet-dev
Subject:    RE:  [Freenet-dev] multicast
From:       Brandon <blanu () uts ! cc ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-28 3:03:45

> Howeve, at this point, I reiterate my plea/offer for some sort of
> pluggable system for mechanisms to deal with messages.  Without

I'm just not clear on what kind of system is needed and what it would
do. What I really need is a description of how your code works differently
from the existing code. If I know where the two differ than I can
determine what needs to be abstracted. You should also explain why you
want a new class instead of subclassing and overriding an existing method.
I'm all about modularity.