List:       freenet-announce
Subject:    [Freenet-chat] problems with freenetmirror and putFiles
From:       Rick Dietz <cygnus () oacea ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 22:56:43

I'm slowly but surely making progress on inserting a website into freenet.
most of the problems i was having were java related with Kaffe and Blackdown
JREs, but using IBM's 1.3 JRE  seems to help.  Command line insertion and
retrieval work fine, as does fpoxy.

Nevertheless I still have problems getting freenetmirror to work.  can
anyone see an obvious problem i'm missing.

[root@www /]# java -cp
/usr/local/Freenet/freenet.jar:/usr/local/Freenet/freenetmirror-0.7.jar
freenetmirror.Mirror \
> -serverAddress tcp/127.0.0.1:38175 \
> -htl 50 \
> -useMsk yes \
> -localDir /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration \
> -baseURI "bush_inauguration" \
> -privateKey PrivateKeyPrivateKeyPrivateKey

Freenet/client/RequestToken
        at freenetmirror.Mirror.<init>(Mirror.java)
        at freenetmirror.Mirror.main(Mirror.java)

PutFiles seems to work although I am unable to access a freesite after
insertion.

---

java -cp /usr/local/Freenet/freenet.jar:/usr/local/Freenet/manifest.jar
relentless.gj.cli.PutFiles \
    -serverAddress tcp/127.0.0.1:38175 \
    -simRequests 3 \
    -htl 50 \
    -update yes \
    -mskURIValue
freenet:SSK@PrivateKeyPrivateKeyPrivateKey/bush_inauguration \
    -fromDir /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration \
    -rootDir /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration

<...>

URI     : freenet:CHK@
fileName: sounds/bush_inauguration_13_bush_cheney_go_away.mp3
mimeType: audio/mpeg
URI     : freenet:CHK@
fileName: sounds/bush_inauguration_14_sirens_and_drums.mp3
mimeType: audio/mpeg
Freenet Core running on 3868 (build 391)
INSERTING : /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration/index.html
STARTING: freenet:CHK@ htl=50
          /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration/index.html
INSERTING : /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration/freenet.log
STARTING: freenet:CHK@ htl=50
          /home/mediashare/www/bush_inauguration/freenet.log

<...>

All files were inserted successfully.
Inserting MSK for manifest:
freenet:SSK@PrivateKeyPrivateKeyPrivateKey/20010522000000-bush_inauguration.
..
Please be patient, this may take a while.
WARNING: MSK default index not set, using: index.html
INSERTING : [MSK map file]
STARTING:
freenet:SSK@PrivateKeyPrivateKeyPrivateKey/20010522000000-bush_inauguration
htl=50
          [MSK map file]

hmmm... can't get redirect CHK...
SUCCEEDED: [MSK map file]
STATUS: 0 working, 0 queued.

Inserted MSK for manifest:
freenet:SSK@mvKVvszcKc8ktU1kOdZVRXFOpeUQAgE/20010522000000-bush_inauguration

---

This SSK key is empty as far as i can tell and i couldn't retrieve anything
at the URI i expected...
MSK@SSK@mvKVvszcKc8ktU1kOdZVRXFOpeUQAgE/bush_inauguration//index.html

Any help would be appreciated.
-Rick