List:       freeipmi-devel
Subject:    [Freeipmi-devel] GNU FreeIPMI - transition to www.gnu.org complete
From:       Anand Babu <ab () gnu ! org ! in>
Date:       2004-10-09 22:04:55

Good News!, We have completed our transition to gnu.org domain.

Homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/freeipmi/
Project Page: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/freeipmi/

There is a new user's mailing-list available now. If you do not want
to be bothered by cryptic development related emails, please subscribe
yourself to the user's mailing list.

Moving forward, We would very much like you all to use the online
project interface to submit patches, bugs, tasks, and support
requests. We can keep track and provide faster response.

--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>