List:       freedos-user
Subject:    Re: [Freedos-user] New mTCP available
From:       Dan Schmidt <helpdeskdan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-07-16 20:41:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks all for your comments, I'm aware of the ssh2dos project and
suggested noise.sys to help with security.

I'm glad to hear Unicode in mTCP Telnet is on the table and would like to
thank Mike for his continued work.  (PC fished from trash + FreeDos + mTCP
Telnet = quick, cheap terminal for lab use)