List:       freedos-user
Subject:    [Freedos-user] About TEMU and Sound Blaster Emulation
From:       Rafael Angel Campos Vargas <rofoelcompos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-19 2:06:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I do not know nothing about MenuetOS and KolibriOS but I guess they could
help a lot about the sound driver that Volkert propose.
They say both OS were made totally with FASM. (Yes, FASM) FASM is
compatible with Freedos nowadays. FASM has some old sound projects on DOS.
Menuet has sound driver and Audio Player. It works with 32 and 64 bits.
Kolibri only 32 bits.
You could install both project from floppy. Both are graphical system, well
I prefer text mode.
They do not have much programmers. Linux is very big and complex nowadays...
They says are not Unix or DOS systems. They are FASM systems.
Well, I do not have tested all of this at all. But I think on mutual
cooperation could be very useful for sound drivers.