List:       freedos-user
Subject:    [Freedos-user] IBM PC emulator written in Javascript
From:       john s wolter <johnswolter () wolterworks ! com>
Date:       2013-11-18 0:17:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I don't know if anyone in the FreeDOS community has seen this.  It is a bit
slow reacting to my typed commands but has the look and feel of the IBM PC
with MS-DOS.  I hope it inspires some inventing.

http://jsmachines.net/docs/pcjs/

Cheers,
John S Wolter
johnswolter@wolterworks.com
USA, Eastern Standard Time, -5 GMT, -4 GMT DST