List:       freedos-user
Subject:    Re: [Freedos-user] freedos bootup trouble
From:       basteon <basteon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-30 11:21:31

here, output of ./file feedos images for source 1.44 official floppy and my 34mb

freedos.img: x86 boot sector, code offset 0x58, OEM-ID "LINUX4.1",
Media descriptor 0xf8, heads 64, sectors 68000 (volumes > 32 MB) , FAT
(32 bit), sectors/FAT 523, serial number 0xa6a51e0c, label: "
 "
# file fdboot.img
fdboot.img: x86 boot sector, FREE-DOS Beta 0.9 Bootloader KERNEL.SYS,
code offset 0x3c, OEM-ID "LINUX4.1", sectors/cluster 2, root entries
112, sectors 720 (volumes <=32 MB) , Media descriptor 0xfd,
sectors/FAT 2, serial number 0x1ce95c55, unlabeled, FAT (12 bit)

could you point me what Image could be okay for installation on hdd,
because my image even larger then 1.44.
I take an images from http://www.freedos.org/download/