List:       freedos-kernel
Subject:    [kernel] 2 question about MAIN.C
From:       linjaubing () mail ! com
Date:       2003-03-12 8:07:38

Hello all,

  It is me again, this time I am reading "..\kernel\main.c"
at very beginning there are four including files like following

#include "portab.h"
#include "init-mod.h"
#include "dyndata.h"
#include "init-dat.h"

  However, I only can find "portab.h" at "..\hrd\portab.h" ;
other 3 files I couldn't find them. So... can anyone tell me
where they are?

  After including files, there are some variables been definded.
I don't know where were they before being definded in "main.c".
Could anybody tell, please? Those variables listed in "main.c" as
following:

extern UBYTE DOSFAR ASM nblkdev, DOSFAR ASM lastdrive;
GLOBAL BYTE DOSFAR os_major,
  DOSFAR os_minor,
  DOSFAR ASM default_drive;
GLOBAL UBYTE DOSFAR ASM BootDrive;
GLOBAL BYTE DOSFAR os_release[];

Thank you for reading this mail, my friend.

Lin

This email was sent to: freedos-kernel@progressive-comp.com