List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    [fd-dev] raread zip file type
From:       "Brian E. Reifsnyder" <reifsnyderb () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-07-27 0:31:52

Hello,

Due to a reported problem downloading the new release of raread, I have
re-created the file archive with PkZip 2.04g and reposted the file.

Regards,

Brian Reifsnyder
reifsnyderb@mindspring.com

ConsumerInfo.Com makes staying on top of your credit history
fast and easy. Gain peace of mind and take control of the
accuracy of your credit report today! Click Here!
http://click.topica.com/caaacKTbz8Rv5bAgbuZf/CustomMade