List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    [fd-dev] Fwd: Announcement: DJGPP links collection updated
From:       florianx () drdos ! org
Date:       2001-07-26 9:28:11

Hi!

I think, this is the best link collection for 32-dpmi DOS (DJGPP) programs and libraries.
It hasn't been updated a year. Now I read this announcement in the DJGPP newsgroup:

> Please send replies to salvador@inti.gov.ar and not to this fake
> account.
>
> I'm glad to announce that my links collections was updated. Now I
> have over than 500 links (around 30 new and 30 modified).
> Finally I got the time to do an update.
> I'm sure I have a lot of broken links, so please report any problem.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/set-soft/dlinks.html
>
> SET

> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Crazy for bargains?
Go nuts with TopOffers where total bargain madness is
normal!
http://click.topica.com/caaacgEbz8Rv5bAgbuZf/TopOffers