List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Re: Networking software
From:       twjewitt () ziplink ! net
Date:       2000-09-30 9:20:36

Hi,

I am partially interested in this project.  I am currently developing TCP/IP
protocol stacks for DOS-protected mode programs and would be interested in
the Waterloo source code.  Can you tell me if the implementatation is
process-per-message or protocol-per-message?

--
Thomas W. Jewitt
44 Mulberry Circle