List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    RE: IMPORTANT:  To all maintainers
From:       trane.francks () avl ! com
Date:       2000-09-26 7:10:35

Hi, Joe.

> This message goes out to all FreeDOS program maintainers.  I
> would like you
> to look at the help files for your programs as described in
> HTML Help.  If

[ SNIP ]

Not to sound as though I'm moaning or anything, but
it might be good to target your message to "all base
maintainers." Those of us who "merely" contribute
utilities shouldn't go downloading the package to
search for our programs' help files. I just finished
doing that. *chuckle*

Cheers,

trane