List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    DR-DOS
From:       Florian X <dos.fire () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-01-31 17:06:36

Hi!

A week ago I wrote a mail to Lineo and asked if they will continue with
DR-DOS. Now they wrote back:

"We will continue with DR DOS for the short term only."   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that Lineo will release DR-DOS under GPL.
It would be very good for FreeDOS (DPMI, Multitasking,...)
Please write Lineo many emails !!!!!!!

Florian Xaver
:-(