List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Re: Turbo C ver 2.01 project files
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kj=F6rling?= <admin () gandp ! pp ! se>
Date:       2000-01-29 23:50:10

That seem very strange to me. Why would Borland have solved it that way?

As far as I can remember, they did a pretty good work finding out what
files needed to be recompiled, with regards to header files and such things.

It's too late to check it now, but I will dig into this tomorrow.

//Micke

At 2000-01-30 00:44, you wrote:
>On 29 Jan 00, at 14:13, Michael Kjörling wrote:
>
> > You do not need to list the .h files in the project file
>
>Getting the inter-dependencies in the .h files to work right is the
>part that's not clear to me. From some examples I've seen, each
>line in the .prj file can look like this:
>
>filea.c (file1.h, file2.h, filen.h)
>
>That seems to be how to specify that a .c file depends on .h files.
>What I need to specify is that some .h files depend on other .h files
>(and maybe even .c files). It may turn out that I'll have to use a
>stand-alone make program along with the command-line version of
>the compiler.

-        WindowError:005  Multitasking attempted. System confused.       -
-This message was brought to you by: Michael Kjörling <admin@gandp.pp.se>-
-     PGP key ID : Michael Kjorling <admin@gandp.pp.se> (0x8a70e33e)     -
-     Fingerprint: 95f1 074d 336d f8f0 f297 6a5b 2aa3 7bfd 8a70 e33e     -