List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Re: kernel bug (?)
From:       James Hall <jhall1 () isd ! net>
Date:       2000-01-26 4:33:10

-------------------------Sponsor's Message----------------------------
               See why over 10 million people use ALEXA!
As you surf, Alexa suggests links that are relevant to the page you're
viewing.  And, you can evaluate sites fast with site-specific ratings,
contact info, news + more!  100% FREE Download!
                 http://www.alexa.com/download/topica1

Not sure if it's helpful to post this, but I found this on
alt.os.free-dos: