List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Beta testing
From:       Ken Power <kpower () primenet ! com>
Date:       1996-07-30 7:25:31

        I'm not a programmer, though I'm trying to learn, but would like to
volunteer my skills, time, etc. to testing Free-dos, whether in beta, or
alpha form. I'm going to download the files from the sunsite server now, and
take a run through them. After following the development of Free-Dos over
the past 6 months, I'm very excited at its prospects. I've had experience in
the dismantling/fixing of computer hardware, and also in using various OS's
(Dos, Linux, Windows, etc). I don't just kick back and let a OS (or is that
AN OS?) function, leaving me in the dark, I always like to get in and see
what it is doing, and how I can use it to the fullest. Anyways that was off
the subject. well if there's no large ruckus of discontent, I'm going to
dive into Free-Dos.
Keep up the great work on this project everyone!