List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    ODO - FreeDos Coordinator
From:       victorkhong <victorkhong () lynx ! bc ! ca>
Date:       1996-07-26 16:54:37

Bill (Bearheart) wrote this message a few days ago:

>Thanks for your in-depth feedback.  Your the first person that I have
>heard from over the past week or so who has not been all cheery and
>smiles, but who has actually offered some constructive critisism, for that
>is the only way that we will be able to keep each other in check with this
>project, and help to ensure that it actually does reach it's fullest
>potential.

   Thank you for taking my comments in the spirit in which I wrote
them. I am impressed by your ability to take such harsh criticism
constructively. That quality is both rare and necessary in someone
who chooses to manage a project of this scope.

   I will discuss this with you further in private email.

--Bill

| http://www.bearnet.com/  ||  http://www.weinman.com/wew/
| Author of The CGI Book -- http://www.cgibook.com/

---------------------- end of previous message

Odo, you took Bill's email very well with a lot more maturity than belies
your 22 years from New York and presently in Florida.  Kudos!  I feel Bill
may have been a little too edgy and suspicious of your invovlvement but that
*may* be due to Bill's own commercial career as one who writes
professionally and is concerned about following rules of acknowledgement.  I
for one, did not feel you were unduly unappreciative of past efforts.

Best regards, Victor Khong