List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Kernel update
From:       "Pasquale J. Villani" <patv () iop ! com>
Date:       1996-05-08 10:40:18

Just a quick update on the kernel.

Svante Frey, Yury Semenov and others have made some tremendous contributions
to both kernel testing and new kernel code.  I thank everyone for responding
to my cry for help.

I'm in the process of rolling in these changes.  They'll come out in two new
releases, v0.91a and v0.91b.  For each update, I'll make both complete zip files
and diff files available both on my web site and the freedos web site.

v0.91a contains the fixes to allow Savnte's list of applications to run.
v0.91b contains these fixes plus Yury's fix to boot freedos from the C drive
along with some other fixes.

I'm excited by the progress and thank everyone.  Keep the bug reports flowing
and we'll make freedos meet it's goals soon.

Pat