List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    Re: FW: [fd-dev] proposed HIMEM changes
From:       Jim Hall <jhall () freedos ! org>
Date:       2003-11-30 22:24:04

I'm a weenie for posting that on-list - that was meant to be a private
email...

In the interests of making nice, and keeping together the great fd-dev
community we have here, I'll publicly apologize: I shouldn't have said
that on a mailing list.  I'm back from a rather frustrating, non-restful
vacation.  And my inbox was filled with lots of *long* emails from Eric
(both on list and off) and I spouted.

So, sorry to Eric.  Oops.

That said, I'm still interested in hearing from Tom about the most
recent Himem, and what can/should be posted on FreeDOS.org.

-jh

--
Currently playing: "Jak & Daxter 2", "DDR: Max 2", "Ape Escape 2"
Favorite DDR dance: "Break Down" (Be For U)