List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    [OT] individual requests to everybody (was Re: [fd-dev] [OT] A
From:       freecom () freedos ! org
Date:       2003-08-01 10:08:40

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Aitor Santamaria Merino wrote:

> > PS: I just got contacted from someone who is interested in shipping
> > FreeDOS with computers in Brazil. He was asking for a localized
> > version and i told him that such a thing doesn't exist, but referred
> > him both to you and Alain....
>
> THanks, I have been contacted by them, and will reply to them soon. Hope
> to tell people over here more about this whenever I know more.

It seems that those kind of people sent individual mails to a varity of
FreeDOS advocates. It is not the first time that I heard from Jim "I got
it, too". Perhaps someone volunteers to become "FreeDOS.org PR manager" or
perhaps "FreeDOS.org community support Vice President" (sounds cooler?)
and we all just forward such mails to him/her?

BTW: I did responded, too.

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser