List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    [fd-dev] MODE maintainer gone // address change Joe/EDIT/MOVE
From:       Eric Auer <eric () CoLi ! Uni-SB ! DE>
Date:       2003-08-01 2:16:39

Hi, when trying to ask the MODE maintainer whether he is
planning to add our recently developed "switch between
mono and color card on dual monitor systems" patches /
methods, I found that the address and homepage no longer
exist.

Anybody who would be willing to take over maintenance of
MODE and add the "mono switching" feature? The switching
methods are already figured out, check the fd-dev archives
of the last weeks.

Aitor, as you already have MODECON which you plan to make
part of MODE (I hope I am understanding this right), could
you take over MODE, maybe?

PS: I guess Joe, Bart and Arkady are "listening"...
Joe (mediaone address no longer valid), Patric needs the
rest of the EDIT sources to recompile it with fixed ext.
keyboard (-> AltGr...) detection. Bart/Arkady, any of you
planning MEM /C (Arkady, I think you said "later", but OTOH,
Bart is listed as MEM maintainer, so both of you might do
the /C...?)?

...thanks! Eric.